SK Pininfarina Record Wind 40
De Rosa SK Pininfarina was a project launched in 2016 from two Italian icons that have marked the story of Italian cycling and design: De Rosa and Pininfarina. In 2015, the first model of SK Pininfarina gave life to a top-of-the-range racing bike, able to express the essence that has guided the activity of the two companies since their inception. De Rosa Pininfarina SK is the quintessence of the two companies’ values: sportiveness defined by elegant lines, aerodynamism, lightness and speed.
After 4 years, the two companies collaborate once again to release the New SK
Pininfarina, a modern and elegant design that – as with the previous one – aims to be the point of reference for aerodynamic and fast bikes in the international cycling scene. The second generation Pininfarina SK is an aerodynamic bike by De Rosa. The Carbon frame available in 8 sizes, the new Pininfarina SK looks like the previous model but is conceptually different in its content.
Innovation in the new SK Pininfarina sees a more aerodynamic design, flat horizontal tube, the seat tube with its wing reduced by 20% to offer greater performance. De Rosa undertook a series of frame modifications, so as to make it the most performative among the De Rosa line. The new SK Pininfarina has a frame with flat top tube that has been reduced and made flatter when compared with the previous iteration. The seat tube has been slightly resized for what concerns the “fin”, reduced by the 20%. A robust classic design which also performs as a faster bike than ever before.
- Frame: SK Pininfarina Carbon Disc
- Fork: SK Pininfarina Carbon Disc
- Wheels: Fulcrum Wind 40 Disc
- Tyres: Continental Grand Sport Race
- Gear/Brake Levers: Campagnolo Super Record
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Super Record
- Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Super Record
- Chainset: Campagnolo Super Record - 36/52T
- Cassette: Campagnolo Super Record - 11/29T
- Chain: Campagnolo Record
- Saddle: San Marco Monza
- Seatpost: De Rosa
- Handlebars: Vision Metron 5D ACR (Integrated)
- Stem: FSA Metron 5D
- Brake Calipers: Campagnolo Record
- Pedals: Not included